Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sew-Inspiration Sunday

Its been a long week, Yawn, but I have found a few things colourful and inspiring. Like this pixelated colour wheel quilt by Kati From The Blue Chair.

From the Blue Chair - Pixelated Colour Wheel

I love the colour in this one and that circular quilting!

There is a rainbow one on flickr that is fantastic. It's by lightceramics but I couldn't find a website or blog to go with it. I  like the way the strips work from light to dark in each colour. Have a look and see what you think.

Finally this one also caught my eye, the way those little trails looks like they're moving down the quilt.


A Few Scraps - Cascade Quilt
Not sure what these quilts say about me, but they do tell me I need some more colour in my life. Hmmmm, I might have to work on that as a quilty idea.  Well I'm off to bed now but I will be back soon with more of that Darn Dresden Secret Squirrel Quilt to show you all.

1 comment:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Great inspiration photos! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment - I really appreciate it! I'm leaving my thank you message here as you're a 'no-reply' blogger so your comment doesn't come with an email address attached. If you select 'show email' on the 'edit profile' page you'll stop being a 'no-reply' and will get more replies to your comments and will be included if you leave comments on giveaway threads! If you need more help with this just shout ;o)