Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dead Simple Palette - I've definitely, almost certainly, possibly, chosen this one...

For the Dead Simple Quilt Along I've chosen(my fickle heart has seen others but I'm being strong!) the Autumn breeze as my palette.

Autumn leaf palette by designseeds
Those greys were tempting!


 
Barked Orange palette by Design Seeds

and this is gorgeous but seems more Autumny..


Autumn Breeze palette by design seeds

So this one, definitely this one! Oh yeah. We are approaching summer down here(Yuck!) and this seems the most summery to me, so this one it is. I can make it this Summer and have it ready to use by Autumn! Perfect timing. I do love it but those browny yellows might be hard to find. I might have to go and buy more fabric.  What a shame :)

Can't wait to see everyone else's!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Lol I started reading and thought 'what! She's changed again! After picking fabrics and everything' you tease! and then there it is at the bottom ;) rofl! I love the pallette - I still need to get around to signing up....

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Great palette! It's less of a breeze and more of a gale here!!

Sana Saroti said...

Yeah, that was my favorite one of the ones you were looking at! Great choice!

Kleep said...

Yay! A quilt made with those colours will most certainly be beautiful.

Collette said...

love both palettes so hard to choose!!!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Great choice, can't wait to see it in fabric form!

Rebecca Lynne said...

Gorgeous choice. I wish it were almost Summer here...I'm freezing my ___ off already and it hasn't even snowed yet!!! Can't wait to see this in fabrics. YUM!

Live a Colorful Life said...

I really like your choice. I'm glad we are heading into fall now. Sorry you are approaching summer. :)

Julzie said...

Love them all, so fresh...and definitely you need to buy more fabric :)

Pam @Threading My Way said...

One more month until the heat sets in (and I agree, YUCK!), although as I write this it's a rainy Spring day; perfect for the garden. The colours you have chosen will make a beautiful Autumn quilt. Have fun buying your fabric... I don't need much of an excuse.