Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dead Simple Quilt Along - Choosing a palette

I'm joining in the Dead Simple Quilt Along over at Lily's Quilts and I need to choose my palette. I'm a bit behind as I think I'm meant to have the fabric already but I haven't even decided yet!  I've narrowed it down to these.




















A combination of the two above or a combination of the two below? Its coming up to summer here, maybe the two below?



The first three are from Design Seeds a great site for all sorts of inspiration  The magazine I picked up the other day and love the colours on the front cover.

Solids, prints? Oh what to do, what to do?  I really shouldn't be doing anything else but I figure I'll get it all planned and then do it after Christmas.  It feels like I'm cheating on the SS quilt and the rocketship quilt but I wont tell them if you don't!


Thanks for visiting!


6 comments:

Kleep said...

I have to admit, I like the autumn breeze the most. The light aqua is just enough to add variety, but the colours are so beautiful. Look forward to seeing what you choose!

Rebecca Lynne said...

Whew hew! Another DS fan! We are going to have so much fun... I think I am doing all solids...but I keep going back and forth. I should stick to my original idea right? Hmmph, we shall see... Can't wait to see what you pick!

Christina said...

I like the autumn breeze too! Gorgeous!

Sana Saroti said...

Hi there, I found your blog through Lily's SBM! I really like the palettes you are considering. The first two make me crave candy right now ;-) I joined the DSQAL, too. I am using mostly prints since that's what I had and I didnt wanna buy anything. I will follow your blog and hope to hear back from you!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

It's a tough choice - can't wait to see what you decide!

Briana Arlene said...

I like the autumn breeze one the most...but maybe that's because it is getting cooler here in DC!