Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sew-Inspiration Sunday and not much else

I was trying to write this while supervising the kid's painting this morning but all I got written was the title. Which is kinda how the rest of this week has been, when the best laid plans, yada, yada yada...

Anyhoo my inspiration this week is from s.o.t.a.k handmade. I found her blog when browsing through the Fresh Sewing Day from Lily's Quilts. ( Thanks Lynne!) She has made some great stuff but what caught my eye is this:







I'm totally in love with it. It is a beautiful modern quilt. Lovely and neutral for a bedroom but with little pops of colour.  Perfect!  Go and check out this and the other lovely things she makes here.

4 comments:

Toni said...

I completely agree! Svetlana is very talented! I feel like I'm always pinning her work or adding it to my flickr favorites!

I Quilt for Fun said...

Love it! Jan

Collette said...

lovely and modern so smart! x

Melissa said...

Now that is my kind of quilt. I totally love this!